:: NEWS
11/19/2017
11/18/2017
11/17/2017
video
Raw: E-Cig. Explodes in KY. Man's Pocket - YouTube - A spare e-cigarette lithium battery burst into flames in the pocket of a Kentucky man. It presumably came into contact with coins or keys in his pocket, shorting the terminals and causing it to output all of its power quickly. It is also recommended that lithium batteries not be stored in a car because high temperatures can cause them to overheat.
From X Isle


Add a Comment !
Your Name:
[NOT LOGGED IN]
Comments :

Some BB code is now supported:

Underline Example:

The following comment:

This is an example of an [u]underlined[/u] comment.

Will produce:

This is an example of an underlined comment.

 

Italic Example:

The following comment:

This is an example of a [i]italic[/i] comment.

Will produce:

This is an example of a italic comment.

 

Bold Example:

The following comment:

This is an example of a [b]bold[/b] comment.

Will produce:

This is an example of a bold comment.

 

URL Hyperlink Example:

The following comment:

This is an example of [url=http://www.codewolf.com]a very cool site[/url]

Will produce:

This is an example of a very cool site

 

Also: Line breaks will be treated as a new paragraph