Woman sets snake on fire, burns down house
- The woman was doing some work in her garden in north east Texas when she spotted the snake on Thursday, the Associated Press reports.The local sheriff from Bowie County, David Grable, said she poured petrol on the snake to try to kill it.Her son then lit a match and dropped in onto the snake.Engulfed in flames, the snake slithered into some vegetation near the house, which promptly caught on fire.
No one was injured in the blaze.
No one injured ... does that mean the snake survived? Cool!