:: NEWS
06/17/2019
06/16/2019
06/15/2019
06/14/2019
death
YouTube - Worker Died after Being Trampled by Eager Shoppers - This...this is what your precious capitalism and consumerism has caused...

Well, it's all collapsing. You made your bed, lie in it.
From Surfer

Leave a Comment


Roddy Wrote the following on 11/29/2008 3:21 PM :
That is the Wal-Mart next to the Green Acres Mall. My wife and I have been to that mall at least 50 times. About 90% of the people who shop there are black. The other 10% are Indian. (dot, not feather).

If you look at the photos from the Wal-Mart security cams, you will see that everybody doing the trampling is black. It's not about capitalism, it's about lowlife people.


Add a Comment !
Your Name:
[NOT LOGGED IN]
Comments :

Some BB code is now supported:

Underline Example:

The following comment:

This is an example of an [u]underlined[/u] comment.

Will produce:

This is an example of an underlined comment.

 

Italic Example:

The following comment:

This is an example of a [i]italic[/i] comment.

Will produce:

This is an example of a italic comment.

 

Bold Example:

The following comment:

This is an example of a [b]bold[/b] comment.

Will produce:

This is an example of a bold comment.

 

URL Hyperlink Example:

The following comment:

This is an example of [url=http://www.codewolf.com]a very cool site[/url]

Will produce:

This is an example of a very cool site

 

Also: Line breaks will be treated as a new paragraph