:: NEWS
06/16/2019
06/15/2019
06/14/2019
06/13/2019
death
Elderly Couple Bake to Death in Living Room - An elderly British couple, who forgot to turn off their stove, baked to death in temperatures of up to 50ºc, an inquest has heard. Raymond and Doreen Elsom, accidently left all four elements on, on their new stove, which was bought for them by their son just two days earlier.
From NeoCon


Add a Comment !
Your Name:
[NOT LOGGED IN]
Comments :

Some BB code is now supported:

Underline Example:

The following comment:

This is an example of an [u]underlined[/u] comment.

Will produce:

This is an example of an underlined comment.

 

Italic Example:

The following comment:

This is an example of a [i]italic[/i] comment.

Will produce:

This is an example of a italic comment.

 

Bold Example:

The following comment:

This is an example of a [b]bold[/b] comment.

Will produce:

This is an example of a bold comment.

 

URL Hyperlink Example:

The following comment:

This is an example of [url=http://www.codewolf.com]a very cool site[/url]

Will produce:

This is an example of a very cool site

 

Also: Line breaks will be treated as a new paragraph